The Commission has been set up with the support of a very wide range of NGOs. Wherever possible the Commission is drawing on resources in kind, but we still need to pay for some salary, travel and legal costs.
The Commission is funded in three ways:
- Donations from voluntary organisation
- Donations from the supporters of voluntary organisations
- Donations from the public
1. Donations from voluntary organisations
Please support the Commission by donating. NGOs are invited to self-define the size of your organisation and contribute as follows:
Large organisations – £4000
Mid sized organisations – £2000
Small organisations – £500
Very small organisations – £100
Alternatively please give what you can. Please contact the Commission through the form below, stating how much you can donate.
The Commission is extremely grateful to the following organisations who have made financial contributions:
- Anthony Nolan Trust
- Association of Charitable Foundations
- Barrow Cadbury Trust
- Big Brother Watch
- Campaign for Better Transport
- Campaign to Protect Rural England
- Charities Aid Foundation
- Christian Aid
- Christian Institute
- Citizens UK
- Compassion in World Farming Trust
- Concern Worldwide
- Electoral Reform Society
- Integrated Education Fund
- League Against Cruel Sports
- London Voluntary Service Council
- Manchester’s local voluntary and community sector support organisation
- MADE in Europe
- National Pensioners Convention
- National Secular Society
- National Union of Students
- Ramblers Association
- Results UK
- Rowntree Reform Trust Fund
- Salvation Army
- Sheila McKechnie Campaign
- Tax Payers Alliance
- The Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Wildlife Trusts
- Womankind Worldwide
- Woodland Trust
- Women’s Institute
2. Donations from voluntary organisation supporters
Some voluntary organisations can’t afford to make a financial donation but are encouraging their members and supporters to do so.
Please direct your organisation’s supporters to make donations by cheque.
3. Donations from the public
If you are a concerned member of the public who would like to support the Commission’s work, please donate by cheque.
Donation by cheque
The Barrow Cadbury Trust are generously acting as bankers on behalf of the Commission. If you, as an organisation or as an individual, would like to support the Commission by cheque, please make it out to The Barrow Cadbury Trust and make clear in a supporting note that your donation is for the Commission.
Cheques should be posted to:
The Commission on Civil Society and Democratic Engagement
c/o Mark O’Kelly
The Barrow Cadbury Trust
Kean House, 6 Kean Street
Please note that the names of all donors will be published for full transparency.
For further information, please contact the Commission using the form below.